For me, the true happiness originates in the body. Physiological happiness. The feeling of over-strength, hyper health, and physiological “power overwhelming”.
What does this look like?
- Lots of muscle
- Great physique (you love the way you look)
- High muscle mass
- Low body fat percentage
- Propensity to move!
- Desire and joy of movement, running, playing, skipping, etc.
Hyper-energy all day.
I think the big thing is this:
I want to have physiological ‘power overwhelming’ all-day, until I sleep.
In an ideal world:
From morning until dawn, I am hyper-active. Then comes dinner (when I break my fast, typically around 6-8pm), then I eat a shitload of meat, then sleep happy!
Perhaps we are born to be hyper-active
Isn’t this sad? When we are kids, we are discouraged from being hyper-active.
Unleash your creative potential:
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.