I know I personally get ‘stir crazy’ when stuck at home all day. I also get really bored. Some motivational stuff to conquer boredom when stuck at home:
- Pushup challenge: In an hour see how many pushups you can do. Write it down. Tomorrow try to break your record, and keep this up for a week!
- Blast music! You might be stuck at home, but you can still dance [in your underwear] and listen to music! Use this chance to use your boom box, speakers on your laptop or phone, and blast your music! Play it super loud. No need to use headphones. Use this chance to really enjoy your music.
- 5 minute walk around the block: If you can, just enjoy a fun 5 minute walk around the block. Even for myself, a short 5 minute walk [fresh air] can re-spark creative ideas within myself, and improve my mood 10x.
- Call a loved one: Call your mom, friend, or someone you like. Just call them to say ‘just checking to see how you’re doing!’ Chat with a few minutes. This will instnatly improve your mood probably 100x.
- Learn something you’ve always been dying to do: For example, finally your chance to learn how to code! Enroll in Harvard’s free computer science class. Also, you can access my PHOTOLOSOPHY course [online and free]. Feel free to forward this to a friend. Or use this chance to LEARN FROM THE MASTERS!
- Have [another] cup of coffee.
- Download the ‘ProCreate’ app for iPhone or iPad, and start making sketches! You can see some of my images here. Have fun and make sketches, abstract or real. How to make abstract black and white art
- Make digital art works: Make art works on your phone, laptop, tablet, etc. Use Photoshop, Illustrator, or ProCreate. Share them to your own website and blog!
- Shoot a vlog on the selfie camera on your phone, and upload it to YouTube sharing how you’re coping with the zombie apocalypse.
- Start your own website/blog.
MUSE BY KIMProduct on sale
HENRI NECK STRAP MARK IVProduct on sale$ 179 – $ 250
My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile BonusProduct on sale
HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography$ 50
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success$ 50
CREATIVE EVERY DAY (Print Edition)Product on sale
PHOTO JOURNAL (PRINT EDITION)$ 19