Your opinion regarding your own photos is always in a state of flux and changing. Certain photos which you were super enthusiastic about one day, you might lose that enthusiasm over time.
Typically time is the ultimate judge. The longer you allow your photos to sit and marinate, you gain deeper wisdom and insight into your photos.
Thus to always be editing your photos means to always review your photos (new and old), and always re-upload and make new albums with old and new photos.
And the great optimism of always editing your photos:
You’re always being creative!
How to choose the photos you truly care for:
Editing: The art of choosing your best photos.
Keeping or Ditching Photos
- How to Edit a Photography Project in Lightroom
- How I Edit My Photos in Lightroom
- How to Use Lightroom in 10 Minutes For Beginners
- How to Choose Your Best Photos
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- 15 Tips How to Choose Your Best Photos
Learn more: Contact Sheets >