Street photography as a way of life. As a way of seeing the world, interacting with the world, and making art works out of people!
What I love about street photography:
- You see more possibilities with reality. You can make beautiful art works using reality as your moulding visual clay.
- Your everyday life is more fun and interesting. You notice beauty more around you [beauty in the mundane].
- You are more keen. You are sharper about your environment. You notice more things you would not have noticed without a camera.
- You build boldness, audacity, especially when interacting with other people and strangers. Street photography as the art of people!
- Street photography as a fun way to create art works when traveling, or exploring.
- The world becomes more mysterious and interesting, especially when shooting in monochrome.