Trigger your creative spirit with PHOTO JOURNAL.
Your introduction primer to personal photography
Photo Journal invites you to reflect on your photography, motivations, and dreams. This handbook is a friend to help you reflect on “why” — why you take photos, why photography is meaningful to you, and why creativity is important to you.
PHOTO JOURNAL is a tool to discover your own inner photography purpose and to better appreciate the beauty in the mundane. Dimensions– 3.5 X 5.5 inches, 44 pages, recycled and haptic paper, made in small batches in California by Haptic Press.
Mission: Cindy and I believe in making educational resources that can empower and inspire others. Pricing: We priced Photo Journal at 19.95 USD because Photo Journal is printed in small, quality controlled batches in California. Photo Journal is a labor of love that we have worked hard to edit, design, and make as part of “Haptic Press“. Each purchase will help to support open source information and keeping things free and open on the blog.
Re-inspire your creativity in photography
PHOTO JOURNAL: full of creative photography assignments and reflections, to re-inspire you:
- Personal Photography handbook to re-inspire your creativity
- Essential photography topics to reflect on “why” you shoot photos
- Intentionally small, portable, fits in your pocket: 3.5 X 5.5 inches
- 44 pages for writing notes and reflection. 18 prompts, practical tips, and assignments
- Made in small batches with haptic paper in California, USA
Photos of PHOTO JOURNAL
PHOTO JOURNAL will help you find more personal meaning in your photography.
Personal Photography Articles
- How I found more personal fulfillment in my photography.
- How to Find Your Purpose in Photography
- 3 Tips I Would Give Myself if I Started Photography All Over Again
- How I Photograph
- Photos Should Represent Life; Life Shouldn’t Represent Photos
- How to Photograph Self-Portraits of Yourself
- What Legacy Do You Want to Leave as a Photographer?
- Love Who You Photograph and Photograph Who You Love
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Personal Photography
- The “Personal Photography” Manifesto
- How to Find Your Style in Photography
- On Photographing Your Loved Ones
- Living is More Important than Photographing
- What is Your Personal Photography Philosophy?
- I Photograph Not For the Many, But For You
- Photograph What You Feel, and Feel What You Photograph
- Stay True To Your Own Style
- Do You See Yourself in Your Own Photos?
- Shoot For the Few, Not the Many
- Marvel at Nobody But Yourself
- How to Avoid Mediocrity in Your Personal Photography
- Be Your Own Harshest Critic
- How to Come Up With a Personal Photography Project Idea
- A Photographer’s Search For Meaning
- Nobody Wants to Look at Your Photos
- The Beauty of Being a Beginner Photographer
- Shoot different.
- Shoot What You Like
- What I Learned Photographing My Own Wedding
- How to Find Your Passion in Photography
- Find out What to Photograph, Not How
- Why Do You Take Photos?
- Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself
- Do You Like Your Own Photos?
- Simple Contentment
- The Cindy Project
- The Things That Matter Most
- The Point Isn’t to Be a Good Photographer, But to Enjoy Life
- How to Make More Interesting Photos
- Social Media 4.0
- Express Yourself
- Why Backup Your Photos?
- How to Overcome Disappointment in Your Photography
To learn more, Start Here >