To become happier, live more boldly.
Better to be insanely bold and fail than not to attempt the bold
My theory on why so much of us are depressed and miserable because our lives lack zest. When we are living boldly, we are the happiest.
When we lack challenges, we atrophy?
If you’re seeking more happiness and tranquility in your photography, read the articles below:
- HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS ASPIRING FOR MORE.
- How to Boost Your Mood
- How to Maximize Your Happiness
- Life Without Photography is Not a Life Worth Living
- 10 Tips to Be Happier and More Loving in Life
- How to Find Happiness in Your Photography
- How to Find Satisfaction in Your Photography
- 30 Tips to Conquer G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)
- 55 Tips to Be Happier in Life
- On the Shortness of Life
- Small is Beautiful
- Photography (and Life) is About Subtraction, Not Addition
- Why Envy Any Other Photographer?
- How to Be Happy in All Circumstances
- Desire the Life You Already Have
- Should You Shoot if You Don’t Want To?
- Live a Life of Leisure
- Good Enough
- 28 Lessons I’ve Learned From Life
- 27 Lessons I’ve Learned About Photography and Life
- 26 Lessons Life Has Taught Me About Street Photography
- Good Enough
- Things I Am Grateful For
- How to Die Without Regrets
- 12 Scientifically Proven Ways to Have More Happiness in Street Photography
- Having No Choices is the Ultimate Freedom
- How to Be Grateful For What You Have