The equipment I am currently using:
- RICOH GR III in small JPEG, High contrast black-and-white mode, with highlight exposure metering. ERIC KIM WRIST STRAP MARK II.
- ERIC KIM WALLET with transcend SD card, with 64 GB.
- For my travel street photography backpack, think tank backpack.
- For clothing, black merino wool outlier.NYC T-shirt, black merino wool leggings, black merino wool shorts. L run shark water shoes slippers. Ex officio black boxer briefs. In short, all black merino wool everything.
- 13’’ MacBook Pro Touch Bar, space gray, maxed out refurbished from 2017. My next laptop will be a MacBook Air.
- iPhone 11 Pro, refurbished, space gray, with no case. I prefer the iPhone mini, and my next phone will be an iPhone mini, of course with no case. Living life on the edge!
- No watch, no socks.
- No car. I don’t currently own a car, just currently borrowing Cindy‘s mom‘s car.
- 80% my cryptocurrency is Chainlink, 10% digibyte, 1 bitcoin, and I’m starting to accumulate Ethereum.