You are the craftsperson of your own life.
Adjust the different settings of your life — continually tweak the knobs and levers, to build your own ideal life.
Nobody will hand you your own life on a silver platter. Similarly speaking, nobody knows what *YOUR* preferences are. Thus, be staunch, strong, and head-strong. Craft your own ideal future.
- All Information is Information
Natural Light and Health
- Minimum Viable Thriving
- Good Homes Over Good Cars
- Sleep is Godlike
- Dynamic Lifestyle
- What is the Ideal Home?
- ERIC KIM QUARANTINE LIFESTYLE
- In Praise of a Choice Minimal Lifestyle
- BETA LIFESTYLE
- In Praise of a Ghetto Lifestyle
- Park Lifestyle