I believe in notions of ‘equal access’ and ideas of meritocracy (your merit, effort, hard work and hustle pays off). This is where America is probably the *least bad* nation to climb the socio-economic ladder.
However a lot of people who encourage ‘fairness’ in society is misguided. A fair society … a 100% equal society, a 100% level-even-playing-field-horizontal-no-hierarchy society is not a good one. Why? It kills and saps away all ambition, spirit and soul from the individual.
- TOLERANCE AND INTOLERANCE
- POST-MONETARY SOCIETY.
- Simulated Universal Basic Income
- DIGITAL CAPITALISM
- Capitalism 2.0
- SOCIETY 2.0
Photography and Sociology
- Street Photography Sociology
- Visual Sociology through Street Photography
- How You Can Apply Sociology to Your Street Photography Projects
- 10 Things Sociology Has Taught Me About Street Photography
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.