My personal favorite RICOH GR III settings for everyday and street photography:
ERIC KIM NECK STRAP (MARK II)Product on sale
ERIC KIM WRIST STRAP MARK IIProduct on sale
ERIC KIM PORTFOLIO BAGProduct on sale
Off the top of my head:
- Shoot in JPEG (only). For black and white, high contrast black and white mode with [max] contrast and [max] grain.
- Turn off image auto-review (instant review –>display time–>off)
- Shoot in P (program) mode.
- Shoot in auto-ISO mode.
- Turn on grid [4×4 grid]
- Face detection ON
- Turn off AF assist light (no autofocus assisting light, which “gives away” when you’re shooting street photography).
- Update firmware to version 1.3