Auto photo — making photos automatically, self-motivated, by yourself. No thinking. Just shooting and making.
Auto from autos (Greek). Means self, to do again, back again.
How to auto
The most auto settings:
- Program (P) mode in photography. Auto ISO.
- Point and click camera. RICOH GR III or iPhone.
- Front pocket: Only use a camera which can fit in your front pocket. RICOH GR III x ERIC KIM WRIST STRAP, or iPhone in front pocket.
- JPEG: Auto processing. Import JPEG images, and select your favorites, then upload them on your own blog.
- Just shoot it: Better to take a bad and imperfect photo than no photo.