Dear streettogs, I am insanely pumped to share and introduce you to my brand new workshop — ZEN STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP, which will be hosted in San Francisco, the Bay Area, April 20, 2024, Saturday from 11 AM to 4 PM.
Honestly my ultimate thought is simple; photography as a tool of focusing, zen, minimalism… ironically enough, detaching ourselves from media, the internet, our phones, etc.
My vision for this workshop is simple and pure; the opportunity for you to have fun, zen out, and to elevate and advance your photography, your street photography, your creative vision and your photo skills.
For me, my personal thought is that photography, street photography and technology is zen meditation. In fact, my philosophy … the goal isn’t to become “happier“, but to become more focused, more zen. Meditations by KIM >
This workshop will be an insanely great opportunity for you to finally zen out and focus on your photography. How to find more autotelic joy in it, how to minimize and strengthen your compositions, and how to advance your creative vision.
Becoming a visual artist
- The art of monochrome: how to create striking, bold, and minimal black-and-white photos.
- Creative uses of flash. How to use flash in street photography.
- How to see more creatively and artistically. How to increase your visual acuity.
- How to focus on the present, how to be more mindful in photography, and how to take your time. The art of the flaneur.
- How to see more shapes, forms, and textures in street photography. How to become more connected to the photos you make, thinking haptic, human mind body camera connection.
- How to become more stealth, more phantom-like in street photography.
- How to conquer your fears of shooting street photography, approaching strangers, in a zen, calm, and confident manner.
- The art of image editing and post processing; how to effectively choose your best photos, and also how to artfully post process your photos to look more beautiful.
- How to discover more personal meaning in your photography and street photography, how to curate your portfolio.
- Becoming a happier photographer.
The mission is lit!
This workshop will be hosted in San Francisco, in the Mission District, Haus Coffee (3086 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94110). Easily accessible via Uber, even public transit if you’re willing! Just Google map it.
Also, typically on Saturdays there is some free parking in the mission if you’re willing to drive.
If you’re going to fly in for the workshop, I recommend just finding a nice Airbnb in the mission district! It is one of the most colorful, vibrant, beautiful places in the Bay Area! I’ve shot so much great street photography here, made so many great connections, and also, discover deeper meaning in my photography
Your day to thrive
- Date: April 20th, Saturday, 2024.
- Time: 11am-4pm
- How to prepare: Bring in your best three photos of all time, either on your iPhone or iPad.
- Meeting spot: Haus Coffee (3086 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94110). Close to the original Philz coffee!
How you will get the photo gainzz
- Increased perception of spotting great photo opportunities when you’re on the streets.
- Increased zen, tranquility and focus when you’re out shooting.
- Practical tips and techniques to make stronger compositions.
- How to see in monochrome.
- Investing in an insanely fun, unforgettable experience.
- Increased direction, purpose and joy in your photographic life.
- Discovering your own personal style in photography; what sets your apart.
- Practical thoughts on how to brand, market, and to propagate your photography.
- Learning more about the best minimalistic settings to optimize your street photography.
- Personal feedback, critique, and direction setting from ERIC KIM.
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat (Lady fortune advances the brave)
The tuition for the workshop is $3500 USD.
However if you sign up for the workshop before March 19, 2023, the early bird tuition is only 999 USD!
100% money back guarantee
Now that I am a bitcoin billionaire, I’m only doing this for funnies. Therefore as a consequence, if you’re not 100% satisfied with the workshop experience at the end of the workshop, immediately let me know and I will refund you 100% of your tuition. Why do I do this? Skin in the game, pride in the game. I only want to do things and partaking things in which I put my heart and soul too, and I want to respect you, your own hard earned worked money.
Isn’t this amazing; this experience will be all upside, no downside! You got everything to gain, nothing to lose.
Time to start living!
You work hard, you might be stuck in the office all day, and you might not have that much of an opportunity to shoot photos. If you spend too much time on Reddit, camera websites, gear forms… do yourself the ultimate favor and invest in yourself.
Fortune favors the bold. Sign up immediately, there are only 10 spots available.
How do I know if my spot is secure? The second you send in your full tuition, your spot is 100% secure. Immediately lock in your spot, you were born to thrive!
Invest in you
This will be the ultimate upgrade, the ultimate creative boost. Much better investment in yourself and buying the loser Ferrari!
If you submit your tuition before March 19th, secure your early discount spot:
Insanely pumped to (finally) meet you in the flesh!