I think I got it figured out: it ain’t about the country life *VS* the city life … instead, it is about a ‘virtuous cycle’ between the both. Harnessing the barbell of both the loud and noisy city life *AND* the peaceful and quiet “country” life. My thoughts:
Augment both sides
We millennials tend to get suckered into thinking that the city life is the best life. I say this is not the case. We love the city *AND* nature. We love both!
Thus for me it ain’t about one or the other. It is about both.
Empower yourself in life:
- How to Accomplish and Do More Everyday
- 29 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Life
- Conquer Yourself
- How to Focus
- Avoid Excess
- Innovation is Knowing What Not to Do in Your Photography and Life
- Embracing FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)
- Don’t Crowd-Source Your Self-Esteem