A view into what I eat, and why I eat:
My Diet Philosophy
My personal goal is simple:
Increase muscle mass (skeletal muscle mass) indefinitely (although slow pace) and maintain my body fat percentage quite low (around 10%).
Therefore I follow a ‘via negativa’ diet:
- No starches
- No carbs
- No vegetables (I only eat bitter leafy dark greens like kale and collard greens)
- No alcohol, no weed, no drugs
- No protein powder, no creatine, no supplements (only water and black coffee, no cream sugar or weird almond milk or cashew milk or other hemp-oat-pseduo milks)
All diets and modes of living will vary according to your own personal goals. Thus ask yourself:
- What are my personal health goals?
- How do I define ‘health’ for myself?
- Do I really care about my health? If so, it is my apex or secondary or third value or a non-value?
All meat is good meat
Meat glorious meat!
- Why Eat Meat?
- Unorthodox Workout and Diet Tips I’ve Learned After 10 Years of Self-Experimentation
- Intermittent Fasting and Ketogenic Diet for Photographers and Content Creators
- Ketogenic Diet for Photographers
- Ketogenic Diet
- Is There an Optimal Diet, Exercise, and Lifestyle Routine for Photographers and Visual Artists?
- Diet, Health, and Fitness For Photographers