Or in other words–
Embodied reality (flesh reality) is the only real reality.
Or in other words:
Put no faith in theories; put more faith in empirical reality.
Theories don’t matter
Let us think. If I had a theory, I must test it in empirical reality. For example, an idea:
Let us say I believe in the whole ‘calories in-calories out’ myth. Let us say I believe that calories are the true determinant of fat-gain. In this case, I would do a simple test:
- Test 1: I consume 2,000 calories worth of pure sugar a day (for a week)
- Test 2: I consume 2,000 calories worth of T-bone steak a day (for a week)
Then comes the question:
At the end of the week, how would my bodily composition look different?
I would say with a very high certainty that in Test 1, I would gain much fat (adipose tissue). In Test 2, I might actually LOSE fat.
Unleash your creative potential:
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.