What motivates you to live more, do more, explore more, and find deeper gratitude towards life?
It’s all beautiful
Life is beautiful. Photo highlights life, and acknowledges the beauty of life:
Photos stimulate me to live more, do more, explore more.
How does photos and art stimulate you?
I am a visual person. I love images. Contrary to popular wisdom, visual intelligence isn’t lower than text-based wisdom. In fact, perhaps we artists — visual artists are the apex predator.
Are you a story teller, or something else?
Photography is one of the great joys in life. Photography to dance, make you smile, and bring you deep delight in existence. Shoot on!
- SPRING V
- Looking Meditation
- Drawing vs Buying Design
- Black and White High Contrast Slow Motion Video
- Wu-Wei Effortless Motivation
- Black and White to Reinterpret and Reimagine
- More Muscular in a Smaller Footprint
- PHOTO WISDOM.
- Where Does Our Desire to Upgrade Come From?
- Creative Compositions
- SPRING IV
- The Joy of Shapes
- WE ALWAYS NEED SOMETHING FURTHER TO ASPIRE TO.
- No Aesthetic is Forever
- Generic Design
- An Elite Aesthetic
- Movement is the Goal
- RADICAL ADAPTATION
- No Natural Light, No Life
- Pandemic Street Photography