Someone who inspires me a ton is Eminem. Why? He is rich as fuck, but he still raps. Why does he still rap? He is striving towards self-mastery. My thought:
As long as Eminem keeps rapping (and never stops), he will become the GOAT (greatest of all-time).
I’m moving too fast!
Perhaps this is the goal:
To move SO FAST towards mastery, that you don’t look behind (you don’t care how others assess you).
What is my life goal?
For example, myself:
I want to become the BEST in all domains of what I am passionate about.
I want to become the best blogger of all-time.
I am currently experimenting how I can achieve this. Through much self-experimentation, I am trying to create the optimal conditions for me to become the greatest. For example:
- Living in a minimalist apartment (no maintenance stresses)
- Not owning a car
- Living in an apartment with insanely fast wifi, and doing a standing-desk at home with my laptop.
- Continually to read deep philosophy, and to ask big questions
- Continually challenge my muscles (powerlifting), and eating lots of meat for dinner (intermittent fasting)
- Listening to epic music while writing (Eminem)
- Not making money-accumulation a life goal
- Striving for mastery for the sake of it; or to impress myself!