Also you can download at:
Josef Koudelka as one of the greats.
Personally I love him because:
- His longevity (shooting well into his 80’s, whereas Henri Cartier-Bresson gave up after around 30 years of photographing).
- Koudelka’s extreme passion, focus, and refusal to compromise his life or photography. The ultimate artist.
- Koudelka’s personal evolution. From 25mm [Gypsies] to 35mm to 50mm [Exiles], to shooting panoramic landscapes [Chaos]. Even now, shooting digital medium format panoramic landscapes (Koudelka not being romantic about film vs digital).
Josef Koudelka photos:
Learn more about Koudelka
- Why Josef Koudelka is a Great Photographer
- Book Review: EXILES by Josef Koudelka
- 10 Lessons Josef Koudelka Has Taught Me About Street Photography
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.