1. W. Eugene Smith: Minimalism in portraiture
Strong figure to ground — separation of subject from background.
Lovely curves and circles in the picture:
2. W. Eugene Smith: Layers
Minimalist layers — with 3 subjects:
3. Josef Koudelka: Single subject
4. W. Eugene Smith: Silhouette and action
5. Joseph Koudelka: Extreme contrast
Simple black subject against white background — the ultimate simple figure to ground:
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.