Fuck it you only got one life to live. Why waste any of it thinking small, doing small, being afraid, and taking no risks? Let us not be fooled my friends… the best life is the life with the maximum amount of risk, the maximum amount of insanity, and the maximum amount of attempting (to ‘essay’ or ‘assay’ the great!)…
A thought and realization:
With COVID and beyond, the car becomes an external skin (like the Iron Man armor). It becomes a second home and a new mobile work space.
So perhaps when it comes for you to buy a car consider:
If I became homeless, could I live and work out of my car?
Perhaps the new millennial way to work and live: just live out of your car!
For the most part, I FAAAR prefer interacting and playing with kids than adults. Why? We have soooo much more to learn from children:
- Their phenomenal sense of creativity, disregard for rules and ‘social tact’. They speak what is *really* on their mind.
- I wonder if children (if we observe their thought patterns and behaviors, etc) are the more *true* form of human being. The modern adult as simply a castrated, domesticated (herd) animal. Children are like wild beasts; is this our primal nature?
I am convinced. RICOH GR III is the best camera of all time (thus far). Why? Reasons:
- The smallest size of all time, and the most premium. Smaller than even the great RICOH GR II, with better performance. Also lighter. The smaller and lighter your camera, the more you will carry it with you everywhere you go and the more you will shoot. And for us photographers, to make *new* photos is our lifeblood.
- The best JPEG files: Cross process filter on JPEG is phenomenal. So is the high contrast black and white monochrome mode. You will never need to shoot RAW ever again!!
- Shoots great videos and is perfect for vlogging.
- The best price. You cannot beat the ‘bang for the buck‘ compared to any other camera on the market.
- The sharpest photos. Sharpest photos… even more sharp than digital Leica photos! Also the resolution of the JPEG files are huge (6000 x 4000 pixels). You can print insanely huge, and also pixel peep a ton as well (if you want).
- Charges via USB-C: This means you can use your MacBook Pro charger to recharge your Ricoh GR III … insanely useful.
Long story short, get RICOH GR III.
First of all I don’t believe in “white” people. This makes no sense. I’m actually more pale and more “white” in skin tone than many Caucasian people (the more accurate term for a “white” person) as a Korean.
So when I talk about “white washing”, what do I mean? I mean it is like applying bleach to anything which is saucy, interesting, enjoysome and “racy” and “inappropriate” in life to make it acceptable and “wholesome” to essentially placate over-protective parents, paternalistic members of the elite intelligentsia, and also to placate advertisers.…
What is “fake”? It means to rob, swindle, or to “spruce up with artificial means”. Thus in this regard, all news is “fake” news. Yes this includes Google News, New York Times, NPR, The New Yorker, Atlantic and every form of mainstream (and underground) news.
All news is polished and spruced up not for “journalistic integrity” but towards what news agencies really want — more advertising revenue.
If there is something about the world or society which annoys or upsets you don’t just sit around complaining. Instead become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world. Change it. Fix it! This is the true entrepreneurial spirit. Less talk, more walk and action!…
Typically when people think “hegemony” it is seen as bad and evil. “Hegeomai” (the root word of hegemon, or hegemony) is actually good … it means to lead, go forth, lead the way, guide. It comes from the Proto Indo European “*sehg”: to seek out.
Anyways back to the notion of “Digital Hegemony”— the gist is at this point Google *is* the Internet which means if you desire to be relevant online, best to kowtow and merge with Google and play good with Google, or be left behind.…
Why? Essentially this is the conspiracy:
Let me explain more in depth:…