ENCORE: ERIC KIM ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY CREATIVITY WORKSHOP (May 3rd [Sunday], 2020), 12-2pm (Eastern Time, EST)
Re-spark your passion for creativity, art and photography with my May 3rd [Sunday] Online Photography Creativity Workshop >>
You Can Be Creative Anytime, Anywhere.
Considering COVID-19 and us not being able to go out, travel, etc … I propose this new ERIC KIM ONLINE WORKSHOP to empower you, re-inspire you, and re-spark your passion for photography, arts, creativity, and entrepreneurship! My ideas for you:
My Vision for You
First of all, I am not sure what situation you are in– whether you are stuck at home, stuck in quarantine, etc. But as long as you have WIFI and an internet connection, this online workshop is for you.
Re-Spark Your Passion and Creative Motivation
During this uncertain time, I hope to re-spark your passion for the arts. Thus treat this online workshop as your opportunity to re-spark your passion to make art, photos, and to discover new and innovative ways to share them online!
You’ve Always Already Been Creative
You’re an artist, and a creative. You’re both photographer AND visual artist. What is the ultimate goal?
For you to take your photography and art to the next level.
The problem– being stuck indoors makes arts-creation difficult. That is why I created this online workshop for you.
What you will gain from this online workshop
- Re-sparked passion and motivation to make new photos, to make new art works, and to re-kindle the creative passion within yourself.
- The opportunity to workshop your creative ideas and get real honest constructive feedback. The chance to talk to me and others with your creative ideas, to gain MORE encouragement for your ideas!
- The creative push: We are in a difficult spot right now. If you just need a little encouragement and push to push yourself outside of your artistic comfort zone, this is for you. There is no growth without risk, pain, and difficulty. Treat this like a little motivator to you. It won’t totally transform your artistic life, but it might be the prime mover to get your creative momentum going again!
All Upside, No Downside.
If you’re not sure whether this online workshop will be worth it, I offer an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee. Truth be told, the reason I’m teaching this workshop is to empower you to the maximum. If for any reason you didn’t like the workshop or didn’t find it catered to your creative needs, please email my workshops manager Neil (email@example.com for a full refund, no questions asked.
So friend– you got everything to gain, nothing to lose!
What We Will Do
- We will use ZOOM to conduct our online workshop (limit to 12 passionate individuals) and you will use this chance to show off your newest photos, projects, or creative endeavors to gain constructive critique/feedback from myself and others in the workshop.
- You will get tailored and bespoke feedback from me, in terms of how to evolve and direct your project forward.
- We will workshop unique ideas in terms of how to best effectively publish and share your work online, whether it be creating your own website, blog, YouTube channel, or your social media online strategy.
Ideas we can workshop together:
- How to start your own photography project while you’re stuck in quarantine, lock-down, or stuck indoors (potential ideas include selfie project, family/roommate project, pet project, indoor living project).
- How you can start your own YouTube channel, vlogs, and creative hybrid video-photography ideas/projects.
- How to start your own podcast from home. Your thoughts on creativity, art, and photography.
- How to start your own website and blog. Help with technical difficulties, or the need for creative ideas.
- Your chance to document history: We are currently living through history. What does this mean as a photographer? How can you can document your life during COVID-19 in a meaningful way?
Turbocharge Your Creativity
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (my workshops manager)
Secure Your Spot!
For further assistance with invoicing (if you want to file a business expensive, or to file this through education/self-improvement for your company), please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Also if you’re a returning student, please email Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your special returning-student discount!
Also, there are special discounts for those in education, working on the front lines in medical healthcare, those currently unemployed or under-employed, and students. Email Neil at email@example.com for more information.
If you have any further questions about this workshop or whether it is right for you, please email my workshops manager Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure Your Spot Before It is Too Late!
For more payment options, email my workshops manager at email@example.com