December 11, 2021: Learn from the masters of street photography online workshop. Your personal ‘smart-cut’ to distill the lessons of photography from the great masters of the past. Consider this your opportunity to soak in all the past photographic wisdom, and the chance for you to become your own master in street photography:
This workshop is perfect for you if you’re stuck in quarantine (or tired of feeling stagnant in your photography) and you desire that turbo boost of inspiration and motivation. I believe that the wisdom of the masters of photography is timeless, and a hugely effective way for us to elevate our own photography.
All killer, no filler
In my 10+ years of passionate street photography education, I’ve distilled all of the essential lessons for us street photographers in a meaningful and impactful way. It is my personal ambition to give you new wings, new insights, and new sources of photographic wisdom to elevate your own photography to the next level.
To learn online, regardless of distance or your schedule is the ultimate efficient and effective way to learn. We will utilize ZOOM to give you the opportunity to talk about your own photographic journey, while also giving you the chance to absorb practical and philosophical lessons from the masters of photography, while giving it your own spin.
How you will benefit
After attending this online workshop, expect—
- To see more artistically in the streets, and learn the tell-tale signs of a great possible photographic opportunity.
- How to define (and un-define) your photography and self.
- Insights on how to best “work the scene” in street photography, and capture the fabled “decisive moment”.
- A turbo “cheatsheet” to learn how to “name drop” all the essential street photographers. A brief yet effective guide to the history of photography and street photography, and some contemporary trends in street photography to avoid.
- Learning what makes a great and classic street photograph, that will resist the cruel jaws of time.
- How to make more evocative and impressive photos.
- How to spot your “keepers”, and effective strategies on how to “kill your babies” during the editing and image selection phase.
- Thoughts on aesthetics, black and white vs color photography — what is best for you.
- How to start a photography project, and how to best complete and publish it.
- How to never run out of motivation in your photography.
All upside, no downside
I’m so genuinely confident that you’ll love this experience that I offer an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee. I do this because teaching is my passion, and it hurts my ego if I don’t feel like I gave you the best possible experience. Thus after attending and you feel that you didn’t learn something new, if you didn’t have fun, or if you don’t feel that spark of motivation and inspiration .. just let me know and I’ll refund your full tuition or offer you a free credit to a future online or in person workshop.
Don’t miss your opportunity
How to secure your spot in the workshop:
We accept PayPal, Credit and debit card, Apple Pay, and even Bitcoin/Crypto/Ethereum/Litecoin/Dogecoin etc!
Tuition: $800 USD (295 USD EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT if tuition submitted by December 2nd, 2021).
- Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021 (Saturday)
- Time: 10am-1pm (Pacific Time, California San Francisco Bay Area time, PST)
- Technological requirements: ZOOM, a reasonably quiet room.
Super pumped to have you!