It seems the principle of life is growth. But for us photographers, what does ‘growth’ mean?
1. Increased visual nutrition
For physiological growth, muscular growth is dependent on more meaty nutrition. Thus in the context of photography and the visual arts, perhaps we also need meatier visual nutrition. This means more consumption of great art.
2. Increase your growth
Increasing your fame, your notoriety, or people who know who you are. This means to expand your audience. To become more famous within your sphere.
3. Increased complexity and strength of images
A stronger organism is bigger, stronger. Perhaps for us as photographers, this also means we must have stronger and more complex images that better serve us.
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.