I am one of the most motivated people I know. How do I do it? Some thoughts:
- Go for a walk. Once you walk, *THEN* you get creative ideas. When in doubt, go for a walk.
- Lots of black coffee.
- Cold showers
- Quick pump: Go to the park and workout, lift weights at home, do body weight exercises at home, or go to the gym and do some heavy ‘one rep max’ deadlifts or squats. To motivate your legs is the best form of motivation. Or in other words, when in doubt, always workout your legs (instead of your upper body). Assuming ‘motivation’ means to ‘move’ (literally to walk and move your legs), then your legs reign supreme.
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.