Street photography; one of my greatest joys and fun-things in life!
1. Why is street photography so fun?
The fun joy of street photography– it is like a video game:
- Timing, aim, framing
- Being outside, the small risk and adrenaline rush associated with street photography
2. Street photography is a fun game
A self-imposed and self-directed game.
I have been thinking a lot:
Why are first person shooter games (FPS) games so popular?
I think we humans like something about hunting/battle/fighting.
Iliad: the heroes (Ajax/Hector) fight by throwing their spears at one another, defend one another.
3. There are still so many innovations which have yet been discovered in street photography
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.