Kids are the ultimate creators. In some ways, a child playing is the apex of power and creativity. In this regard, we must play more with children and *become* more child-like.
Some of my thoughts on the philosophy of playing with kids:
Play with kids like you were a kid
Do not talk like an adult. Talk like a kid!
Don’t tell them what to do or what not to do. Instead, give them creative suggestions. Ask them questions like:
- Why do you think things are the way they are?
- If you did this, how do you think you *should* do it?
- Why do we do x, y, z?
This engages their critical thinking faculties and often the responses they give you are insanely deep and profound.
Be physical with them; Have fun with them, wrestle, but set (some) boundaries
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.