For the most part, I FAAAR prefer interacting and playing with kids than adults. Why? We have soooo much more to learn from children:
- Their phenomenal sense of creativity, disregard for rules and ‘social tact’. They speak what is *really* on their mind.
- I wonder if children (if we observe their thought patterns and behaviors, etc) are the more *true* form of human being. The modern adult as simply a castrated, domesticated (herd) animal. Children are like wild beasts; is this our primal nature?
Kids are the Ultimate Creative Artists
I am convinced. Children are our creative primal nature. To become a more productive, carefree and happy artist, become like your old child again!
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.