My life journey via street photography:
1. Street photography is about love of life.
2. Your street photography is always changing, evolving, and in a state of flux.
3. Your street photos are a stimulus to your life
4. The most challenging form of photography composition
To compose quickly, with danger … isn’t this the most difficult form of photography?
I photographed a protest yesterday and find it far easier. Why? You’re the camera man, and nobody questions your role. If you’re just randomly shooting on the streets; this takes 10000x more guts.
5. You must go further
Not to sit on your laurels, but to go further.
6. Cross pollination for street photography
Utilizing new technologies and approaches in street photography: