The art of image selection:
0. Editing vs post-processing
To edit your photos means to elevate [editum]. This means to edit your photos is to rank your photos; to put your best photos on a pedestal.
1. Select photos which don’t bore you.
2. Personal memories//personal significance of your photos
3. Quickly scroll through your photos; gut reactions are best
4. It is always changing and in flux
5. Mystery, darkness.
6. Cherry on top
Unleash your creative potential:
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.