1. Look at your old photos and re-experience the joy you felt when shooting it
2. Just go out for a walk and just photograph anything which interests you
Anti genre. Just shoot it all!
3. Motion and movement is good
Photos shot WHILE your subjects are in motion are good.
4. Experiment with new-in camera JPEG filters you haven’t before
Unleash your creative potential:
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.