READ WHAT AUGMENTS YOUR COURAGE.
My list (in no particular order):
- The Iliad – Homer
- Steve Jobs – Walter Isaacson
- Antifragile, Bed of Procrustes, Skin in the Game – Nassim Taleb
- The Will to Power, Twilight of the Idols, The Joyful Wisdom – Nietzsche
- All Poems by Horace
- Fragments from Heraclitus
- Aphorisms by Publilus Syrus
Pretty much all the books I download for free as .epub on Gutenberg.org, and I read with default Books app on iPad.
What is the best type of book? The book that doesn’t make you ‘wiser’, but makes you more courageous!