To improve your photography, start powerlifting.
Powerlifting [deadlift, squats] to strengthen your legs, and more!
to improve your photography, strengthen your legs.
If we consider that health starts from the feet upwards, perhaps we can also think
- photography starts from the legs upwards.
If you have strong legs, you will be able to better perform in photography —
- Walking further with less fatigue
- More testosterone production, which will increase your confidence in photography
- More hip flexibility means you can squat lower for photo
- Stronger legs means you can better sprint quickly to ‘get the shot’.
best workouts for photographers
- Deadlift [sumo style]
- Squats [deep — ‘ass to grass’ style]
- Yoga leg stretching
- Dynamic ‘cross-fit-esque’ workouts like burpees, etc.