An ambitious goal inspired by Horace:
Striving to make photos more enduring and lasting than bronze!
ERIC KIM BRONZE PHOTOS
How to make photos more enduring than bronze?
Tough to say, but it seems this is the strategy:
- Strive to make the best damn photos you can.
- Be very picky and selective about which photos you consider your best.
- Over time, always look at your old portfolio, and keep editing down to your portfolio to your best images.
How do you know which photos are your ‘best’? Simple: photos that you still like (over time) are your best photos.
Unleash your creative potential:
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.