Fewer choices .. more happiness, focus, and productivity?
- Minimal clothing choices: Less stress how to dress yourself everyday. Easier to get out of the house.
- Minimal photo choices (one camera, one lens): More focus on shooting. Less “paralysis by analysis”.
- Fewer choices for work, play, or eating/drinking: The joy of getting to know a few places very well, than to know lots of places superficially.
- For travel: Better to travel to a few places you really really like (and going back multiple times), than to see all the cities in the world only once.
- Better to have a library of a few books you truly treasure, and read them all over and over again, than to read many books only once or so.
- The fewer apps on your phone or computer, the better.
- The smaller your apartment or home, the less stress, the better.