My current thought:
The objective of life is for you to advance your artistic innovation, insight, creativity.
And how to do this?
Optimize your life which prioritizes your artistic evolution and thriving.
1. Apex nutrition
I am sympathetic to my vegetarian/vegan friends for not eating meat for ethical reasons, but for myself [I think beyond morals/ethics] I have been thinking and asking myself:
What is the apex nutrition in order to maximize your artistic growth, and bodily vigor and strength?
It seems to me the logical conclusion is a meat-heavy diet, with higher fat content.
Why does fatty rib-eye steak taste so much better than white chicken breast?
Meats with higher fat content are more nutritious than meat with lower fat content.
Perhaps our taste-buds have evolved to prefer more nutritious foods. This is why fatty steak is superior to non-fat chicken breast.
Thus if your goal is to optimize your physical and bodily vigor and strength, eat lots of fatty meats. I prefer ribeye, beef/pork belly, eggs, dark chicken meat, lamb, etc.
2. Why I fast
In my personal quest of obtaining the supreme/apex of my personal strength, energy, vigor, focus, and power — it seems that ‘intermittent fasting’ is beneficial.
- Intermittent fasting as starving off pre-cancerous cells [thus I will live longer, or less likely to die from cancer].
- Intermittent fasting strengthens my body: Learning to deal with hunger pangs strengthens and focuses my mind. Furthermore, SIRT-1 hormones and other forms of human growth hormone being expressed through intermittent fasting.
- When I eat too much food in the middle of the day [breakfast or lunch], I fall into ‘food coma’, and thus am less energetic and vigorous throughout the rest of the day. Considering my end-game is to maximize my energy throughout the day, not eating breakfast and lunch is the smartest strategy.
3. Expanding your modes of creative out-pression
I like the notion of artistic and creative ‘outpression’ (not “expression”).
Why? To ‘express’ yourself seems to be a bit overplayed as a word. Essentially it just means to “express how you feel” [via your words].
The word ex+press means to press outwards (out+press seems like a more apt definition).
My thought is that you have all this epic innate energy within you, and the goal is to use tools to draw that energy from within you, and to PRESS IT OUTWARDS into the real world.
How can you express or outpress yourself artistically? Anyway! You can make photos, make music, make poetry, write, make pottery, dance, sing — it is all good!
And this is the big thing I advocate for:
Never limit yourself in terms of your forms of artistic outpression.
This means let us say you like to make photos. Don’t constrain yourself to only photography. You can do any form of artistic outpression; make videos, films, music, draw, calligraphy, etc. You can use digital, analog, whatever. Whatever tool, device. It is all legitimate. Use your iPad, phone, laptop, a scrap of paper, etc. It is all good.
4. Never stop evolving
I think the ultimate aim is for [all] of humanity to evolve. But questions:
- How do we define ‘evolution’?
- What should a future human look like?
- For what purposes do we need to evolve?
- What are ‘desirable’ traits which we desire to augment?
- Can all of humanity evolve in tandem, or only a select few?
I will attempt to answer some of these questions later. But for now, let us prioritize our own personal evolution!