Reduce friction in your life in order to maximize what you truly desire to do.
- Wear the same outfit everyday: All black everything. All merino wool everything. Same pair of shoes everyday. One less thing to worry about. (Steve Jobs same turtleneck, and Mark Z with same grey shirt).
- One camera, one lens: RICOH GR III, ERIC KIM NECK STRAP MARK II and call it a day.
- Simpler is better. Use the absolute simples tool for the task possible. For blogging, just use your phone or iPad. For writing, just use IA WRITER and Markdown to keep your ideas and words flowing.
- JPEG: Simplify your photographic workflow. Just shoot JPEG, to speed up and expedite your photographic workflow. JPEG > RAW.
- At the gym, stick to simple workouts. Deadlift, squat, dumbbell press, chin-ups.
- For cooking, keep it simple. I find that eggs are the ultimate food. Super cheap to buy, easy to store, and cook super fast. I usually will eat 10-12 whole eggs (yes, with the yolks too), everyday at around 8pm.