Porsche as the best designed sports car (inspiration from my buddy Don).
1. Emphasis on timeless design
Focus on classic proportions. The changes to design are subtle, and more involving innovation of materials (lighter titanium carbon fiber), technology (horsepower), and subtle aesthetics (gills, fenders, tail pipes).
2. Focus on simplification
Emphasis on simplification of form, not addition of superfluous elements. Not constantly changing the design.
Classic colors— bold, clean, and timeless.
4. More muscle, less fat
Focus on making the car faster, but not to weigh more. Obsession with weight savings.
Focus on creating a unique identity— ignoring everyone else. Focus on self.
6. Endless pursuit for more
It seems life is about growth— growth of power, strength, and innovation. To always desire more and to never be satisfied is good!
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.