Check out the Stanford ‘Image Painting‘ demo to see how AI and deep learning can re-construct your photos; helping you better judge your own picture compositions!
Animated GIF of the Neural Network in action (try it for yourself here):
Eric Kim Composition Examples
With deep learning:
Note how you can see the ‘figure to ground‘ in the pictures.
Try it for yourself!
Brave new world of photography:
- How Can AI (Artificial Intelligence) Help You Analyze Your Photos?
- What Can AI (and AlphaGo) Teach us About Being Human?
- Composition and Machine Learning: Bounding Boxes for Photographers
- How Photographers Can See Like Machines
- Why AI (Artificial Intelligence) is Good for Photographers!