Dali is the original surrealist:
1. I don’t do drugs. I am drugs.
You don’t need drugs to make great art.
2. Have no fear of perfection — you’ll never reach it.
Just keep making art for your whole life. Don’t let the pursuit of perfection paralyze you. Recognize as an artist, you’re always in a state of becoming.
3. Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.
Surrealism; see beyond reality.
4. Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.
Don’t let the pursuit of “originality” hold you back. Copy shamelessly from anything and everything, and never stop creating.
ERIC KIM Dali Sketches
Originals by Salvador Dali
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.