Tips to shoot curves in photography:
1. Hold your camera up high, and shoot down
Look for the curve in the background, hold your camera high in the air, and point downwards. Tilt your camera to exaggerate the curve!
2. Look for the odd person out
If you see lots of kids looking one way, look for one person or kid that breaks the pattern!
In other words, “Spot the not!”
3. Photograph people while they’re leaving the frame
Shoot wide-angle, and put your subject in the extreme left or right of the frame.
Henri Cartier-Bresson did this well with his famous bicycle photo:
4. Look for curved shapes in the background
5. Get close to the action!
When you’re shooting, make sure people are on the edges of the frame:
6. Selfie shadow curves
Look for a curved something on the ground, and shoot a selfie with it, like a simple garden hose:
7. High elevation, and people going down stairs
8. Tilt your camera
Tilt your camera to exaggerate curves in your photo!