I’ve been tracing for fun, to better understand the mind of other artists.
Do you remember as a kid, we would trade to learn art? I’ve been doing that with the iPad and Procreate app, to learn about proportions, and feel the spirit of my favorite artists. Basquiat being one of my favorites.
I’ve been loving tracing, because it’s fun. I feel like a kid again.
Also, it helps me feel the dynamism of lines. Also to inject fun color into images I love.
I’ve especially loved reading car designs, because the proportions are divine:
Also, tracing my photos has been a good way to analyze my own compositions after the fact.
Deconstructed: Saigon Street Photography Compositions >
Trace art or your own photos for fun or the work of the masters.
And most of all, have fun :)
Respark your creativity with HAPTIC PRODUCTS and share your creations on ERIC KIM FORUM.
THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Re-discover you inner-child and feel like PABLO PICASSO:
- Make More Than You Take
- NEVER COMPROMISE.
- Why Photography is the Best Art Form.
- How to become unstuck.
- How to Become a FEARLESS Artist
- KANDINSKY: THE ARTIST IS THE PROPHET
- How to Have More Creative Confidence in Your Photography
- How to Make More Art
- YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- How Not to Give a Fuck What Others Think of Your Photography
- Is Photography Art?
- Leonardo da Vinci: Art, Photography, and Life Lessons
- How to Make Better Photos
- The Art of Street Photography
- The Art of Photography
- How to Conquer Your Fears in Art
- How to Be a More Productive Artist
- How to Have More Confidence as an Artist
- Make Photos for the Sake of Making Photos
- Make, Don’t Take Photos
- Perfect Pearl
- Make Photos to Delight Your Soul
- Revel in Your Defective Artistry
- Photography is Poetry Without Words
- Labor to Make Your Photos Concise