AS TOLD BY ERIC KIM:
- Thou shalt define street photography for thyself.
- Thou shalt never leave thy camera at home.
- Thou shalt photograph street photography anywhere and everywhere.
- Thou shalt photograph with all thou heart and soul.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s camera.
- Thou shalt make photos, not excuses.
- Thou shalt photograph others like photographing thyself.
- Thou shalt treat thy subjects as human beings.
- Thou shalt make photos, not take photos.
- Thou shalt honor thy selfie.
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.