I think we are all trying to find meaning in our photography.
What does it mean to have “meaning” in our photography?
- It means to photograph what we truly love
- It means to photograph what is personal to us
- It means to photograph according to our own standards, and not worrying about what others think
What shouldn’t you do in your photography?
A suggestion: what if you don’t know what is meaningful in your photography?
Take a negative approach — take everything in the prior list, and reverse it:
- Don’t photograph what you don’t want to photograph
- Don’t photograph what isn’t personal to you
- Don’t photograph according to the standards of others
What if you lived a life, and photographed it according to your own standards?
Learn more: Personal Photography >