Part of the things I want to do is a new format of presenting the analysis, results, and the next assignment:
For those who are unable to watch the video here’s a quick summary of the results:
Community’s choice – Juan Carlos Pinto
Editor’s Choice – Sasha Cherny
For Assignment 21, Sasha chose the theme of “STILLNESS“.
How would you show the lack of motion, Focus, or push it to a level of Zen with your photograph? As always, be creative and execute your ideas well. Use the concepts of street photography in making the image!
Here are the mechanics:
- Upload your photos interpreting the theme on the designated assignment album in the facebook page
- No words and captions, just your name, and place where you took the photo.
- On the comment on your own photo, post a link to your site (flickr, tumblr, webpage etc.) so that your photo would easily appear on the group’s feed. (Please do it only once)
- Feel free to use film, digital, instant film (polaroid/instax), mobile phones, etc. Any Camera will do
- Keep the file appropriate for web viewing (at least 72 dpi), no need for super hi-resolution.
Other things to know:
- We encourage you to shoot during the duration of the 2 WEEKS instead of raiding your archives.
- It should go without saying but please post photos that you own.
- This assignment will run from Nov. 30 – Dec. 14, 2016
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions or clarifications in the group page.
- Be open to learning, get up to the challenge, and of course have fun doing it!
At the end of the 2 weeks we will have an editor’s choice, picked by Eric and myself, and a community’s choice which garners the most reactions from the community through likes and comments. We will feature the selections on a post here on the blog. The Winner of the editor’s choice, gets to pick the theme for the next assignment!
Let me know your thoughts on the video and the new format. I know I still have a long way to go with regard to editing but I think it’s nice that I can actually describe what I like the images in a spontaneous manner. It’s also nice to point out the composition and whatnot. Hope you guys and gals love it.
So in behalf of our moderator Fabricio Santos, thank you again for being part of the group.
Here’s to more travels, consistency, and spreading Love!