SA 19 Editor’s Choice Evandro Nunes de Oliveira wants us to explore faces and places!
(Details of joining and more info after the jump!)
To Quote Evandro:
I was thinking about travels. Like we do in vacations and weekends, and our daily travels around town. The daily travels in big cities are crazy. The entire city moving around. It’s fascinating how it all works (or how it doesn’t work!)
So there you have it! Follow your wanderlust and fulfill that thirst for travel to a different city or place! Or perhaps go with the flow of how your city is moving its people. Try to explore possibilities and think of what travel means to you. Are you introspective when you travel? Perhaps you’re the adventurous type off the beaten track? Maybe you prefer exploring your urban environment?
Whatever it is, show movement, show energy, and show us beautiful pictures!
Here are the mechanics:
- Upload your photos interpreting the theme on the designated assignment album in the facebook page
- No words and captions, just your name, and place where you took the photo.
- On the comment on your own photo, post a link to your site (flickr, tumblr, instagram, webpage etc.) so that your photo would easily appear on the group’s feed. (Please do it only once)
- Feel free to use film, digital, instant film (polaroid/instax), mobile phones, etc. Any Camera will do
- Keep the file appropriate for web viewing (at least 72 dpi), no need for super hi-resolution.
Other things to know:
- We encourage you to shoot during the duration of the 2 WEEKS instead of raiding your archives.
- It should go without saying but please post photos that you own.
- This assignment will run from JULY 15 – JULY 29, 2016
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions or clarifications in the group page.
- Be open to learning, get up to the challenge, and of course have fun doing it!
At the end of the 2 weeks we will have an editor’s choice, picked by Eric and myself, and a community’s choice which garners the most reactions from the community through likes and comments. We will feature the selections on a post here on the blog. The Winner of the editor’s choice, gets to pick the theme for the next assignment!
If you want additional info about the Streettogs Academy, check my introductory post here
For those who want join the group and take on the assignments, Click on to the Streettogs Academy Facebook Page