My homie Karl Edwards (runs StreetShootr.com) just put together this fun review of the Fujifilm X100T (considered the “poor man’s Leica” by many– but I think it is one of the best value cameras for street photography.
You can watch the video review above, and read the full review on StreetShootr >>.
Other Reviews by StreetShootr
- So I Spent $7000 Bucks On A Camera – My Better Late Than Never Leica M 240 Review For Street Photography
- Billingham Hadley Small Review – The Ultimate Camera Bag For Street Photography?
My Personal Favorite Articles on StreetShootr
- 10 Reasons I Switched From Digital To Film Photography
- New Photobook: All That Life Can Afford By Matt Stuart
- 16 Street Photography Cliches That Are Impossible To Resist (But You Should Still Try)
- The Two Cute Dogs Guide To Flash Street Photography
- Blake Andrews Interview: Shoot First, Ask Questions Later