I am excited that a bunch of my good friends and street photography colleagues in Stockholm just founded “CUP” (Contemporary Urban Photography) to raise awareness of street photography in Scandinavia. They have partnered up with In-Public and are presenting an exhibition and workshop with Blake Andrews and Nick Turpin (May 22 – June 26th). All the juicy details below!
Founded in 2000, In-Public is a non commercial photography collective which was set up to promote street photography and explore its possibilities. Since its foundation, it has managed to attract the finest street photography talent from all over the world including photographers from the USA, Great Britain, Poland, France, Australia, Czech Republic and Holland.
This exhibition includes a total of 68 photos from all 22 members of the In-Public collective and will also mark the introduction of their newest member Maciej Dakowicz, exhibiting with In-Public for the very first time. In addition to the In-Public exhibition, CUP is also proud to present a smaller exhibition from five Stockholm based street photographers providing some local flavour to this international event. This smaller exhibition includes a total of 40 prints and will run in parallel with the In-Public exhibition at Snickarbacken 7 in Stockholm.
The aim of this exhibition is to raise the profile of street photography in Stockholm.
A selection of prints will be available for purchase during the exhibition.
For more information send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In conjuction with the “In-Public” exhibition at Snickarbacken 7, Cup and In public are pleased to announce that as part of this major street photography event, two members of the In-Public collective will visit Stockholm in person to offer a street photography workshop.
Blake Andrews (US) is one of the most respected street photography bloggers in the world and has been a prolific street photographer since 1993. This is a rare opportunity to attend a workshop led by Blake on this side of the Atlantic. Nick Turpin (GB) is the founder of In-Public, also a prolific blogger, publisher and film maker. Together, Nick and Blake will host this two and a half day workshop, providing an introduction to street photography, plenty of time for shooting on the streets and also valuable portfolio reviews and image critiques.
Timing: This workshop will run from Friday afternoon (around 18.00 local time) May 31st until Sunday afternoon (around 16.00 local time) June 2nd.
Number of participants: 12
Cost of workshop: 500 Euros, (Including dinner on saturday night.)
Early bird discount: 450 Euros (Valid to may 1st)
Student discount: 450 Euros
To secure your spot in the workshop, full payment is required 1 week after registration of intent.
To register your intent for the workshop send an e-mail to: email@example.com
CUP (Contemporary Urban Photography) is a Stockholm based organization promoting street & urban photography both online and offline. CUP aims to introduce compelling work of high quality international street/urban photographers to the Scandinavian market.
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
- STREET NOTES $ 19
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
Street Photography Starter Kit
MUSE by KIM
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
- The Film Shooter
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course