I’ve been working on these presets for a long time. They’re mostly optimized for the Ricoh GR and when shooting with flash— but I figure they will look good with any camera (as long as you shoot in RAW).
There are two Lightroom presets included:
- Eric Kim Color 1600 (gritty, high-contrast color preset)
- Eric Kim Monochrome 1600 (gritty, high-contrast black and white preset)
How to Install:
- Open up Lightroom
- Go in the “Develop” module (hotkey “D”)
- Under the “Presets” drop-down menu (bottom-left) right-click (or on Mac, control+click) and click “Import…” and then select your presets from your “Downloads” folder
- Apply to your image
Below are my Lightroom film simulation presets from 2015:
- Eric Kim Portra 160
- Eric Kim Portra 400
- Eric Kim Portra 800
- Eric Kim Tri-X 1600
- Eric Kim Neopan 1600
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.