Thomas Leuthard (85mm) is putting together a fun street photography contest that is open to everyone in the world with the topic: “Headlines“. It is free to enter, and can be a great way to get more exposure in your photography. Below is more information about the contest:
The contest is open to everyone around the world. There is no age or any other restriction. The genre is Street Photography and the photos must be taken in a candid way, so don’t setup your photos. There is a minor amount of post processing allowed. This is not a Photoshop contest and your photo will not be accepted, if there are too many changes made. The photos must be uploaded to the “85mm Street Photography Contest” Flickr group. A basic Flickr account is free of charge. There are no special requirements to enter the contest.
- The photo has to be taken in the month of December 2011
- The theme for the contest is “Headlines”
- The format must be square
- The photo must be in Black & White
- The photo must contain EXIF data
- The photo must not contain a watermark
- Everyone can submit only one photo
The deadline for the contest is December 31, 2011 at the end of the day.
- Thomas Leuthard, Switzerland – Website – Flickr – Google+
- Imad Haddad, Lebanon – Twitter – Flickr – Google+
- Simon Garnier, USA – Website – Flickr – Google+
- Mihailo Radicevic, Serbia – Website – Flickr – Google+
- Jack Blundell, Scotland – Twitter – Flickr – Google+
There are also cash prizes for the contest up to $500 (enough money to finally buy that prime-lens you have always wanted!).