SAIGON SATCHEL: The Best Street Photography Bag (PHANTOM BLACK):
SAIGON SATCHEL Innovations
Inspired by the classic design of POLAROID camera bags, but re-invisioned with a modern design, CINDY NGUYEN created SAIGON SATCHEL: the ultimate bag for street photographers.
- Side ‘shark fins’ which flip outwards, when you open the bag.
- Innovative ‘peekaboo’ inner-divider, which folds-flat. You can hide your personal belongings underneath it, or you can create a 20/80 divider for your gear. For example, putting camera film on the left side (20%), and putting your camera on the right side (80%).
- Velvet red interior; optimized contrast to easily spot your camera, equipment, and miscellany.
- Waxed PHANTOM BLACK leather; weatherproof and resilient to the rain.
- MIDAS GOLD stitching; an elegant contrast to your all-black bag.
- Front red-velvet mouth, to hold your phone, wallet, business cards, SD cards, or any other materials.
- Sits-flat: No worries about your bag flopping over when you put it down.
- Elegant, strong, and beautiful: Will endure with all of your journeys in street photography, wherever you go in the globe.
- The perfect size: Not too big, not too small; can carry all your things on a full-day of shooting on the streets. Bring along your phone, camera, second camera (RICOH GR II), your film (fits Japan Camera Hunter Film Case for 35mm, and Japan Camera Hunter 120-medium format film).
- Totally different from any other camera bag on the market: Own a piece of HAPTICLABS history.
PHANTOM BLACK x VELVET RED
Invest in SAIGON SATCHEL in HAPTIC SHOP. Only 11 left in stock.
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING.
If you love the all-black aesthetic, more PHANTOM BLACK HAPTIC PRODUCTS:
Invest in new Henri Shoulder Strap (PHANTOM BLACK), and always carry your camera with you before you see the decisive moment.
More SAIGON SATCHEL: